Saturday, January 9, 2010

Jobs In Lacrosse Wisconsin I Just Started High School And Lacrosse Season Is Coming Up How Do I Start Lifting And What Do I Do?

I just started high school and lacrosse season is coming up How do I start lifting and what do I do? - jobs in lacrosse wisconsin

I want to become stronger so that they can meet and take samples to go into the air, but focuses more on the race and not our lacrosse program, as I start my career get to weightlifting, bigger and stronger preference I am lifting or working on my house on my own, I have a job and can afford pesos What should I do?

2 comments:

JSatt said...

Wow. My team has been increasing since the fall.

Well, I give a basic training that covers all the major muscle groups. There are other exercises, but because you are in the season, a year earlier, probably the best.

You want to do 8-12 reps of these exercises. In this way you build muscle and strength without size.

Chest: bench press and bench press reverse
Shoulders: Military Press
Biceps: Biceps Curl
Triceps: Tricep Extension
Forearm: Forearm Curl
Return: Dead Lift and Power Clean
Quads: Squat
Calves: Toe Press

Make sure that some basic work again: ABS, squats, bike, etc., as well.

I had my team in a program like his predecessor, but it is up to three days a week and have a bit more in the elevators, but you can to proceed.

kev e said...

Weight in the squat for the leg muscles of a strong base

Dumbbell curls for the poor

in the incline bench press for faster results in the arms and chest

Sustainability

Leg Press

hear my school is one of the best in New York and it helps me to do everything in your cuz but consintrate legs of the race and fight and not just the weight of the arms, but many samples and can working central tone you get what you can and not the beats

Post a Comment