Saturday, January 16, 2010

Darvocet 100 Mg Are They As Strong As Percocet What Strengths Does Darvocet Come In And Is Generic As Good As Name Brand?

What strengths does darvocet come in and is generic as good as name brand? - darvocet 100 mg are they as strong as percocet

I was prescribed Lortab 10/500 mg for my pain from fibromyalgia. However, I was in the same drug for 2 years. I was prescribed darvocet 100-650 mg and told deputies. darvocet good enough for the pain or if I can be stronger and stronger when I need it.

2 comments:

Mad Roy said...

N -100 and darvocet generic NAPSYLAT with 100 mg propoxyphene and 650 mg of acetaminophen. Only you can decide whether subjectively Enuff is good for the pain. Do not exceed the prescribed dose or change your system without authorization to your doctor.
For a discussion see the references listed FM, also good advice
Encyclopedia of Natural Medicine - Murray and Pizzorno
Prescription for Natural Cures - Balch & Stengler
The Miracle of Magnesium - Carolyn Dean
Good luck!

Newlungs... said...

I'm not sure what is darvocet darvocet forces have, however, a bilateral lung transplant two years ago and the generic painkiller was prescribed after discharge from hospital. It worked wonders and have even taken the entire dose has been prescribed.

Post a Comment