Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Cradle Safety For Everyone: What Do You Think Of This Prayer?

For everyone: What do you think of this prayer? - cradle safety

I am eager to know the answers to this prayer that someone has sent me. I am not familiar with Buddhism, but I've never seen a good set of the following Art
My guess is they make life difficult enough people.

For those who refuse shelter,
I crib safety in the center of my being.
For those who cry, so a child
I gave him the freedom to express their own grief drowned.
For those who inflict terror,
I remember the shine with the purity of a thousand suns.
For those who are held captive to suppress or deny
I offer the limitless expanse of the sky.
For those who want to cut, cut, or burn,
I remind you of the invincibility of Spring.
For those who appreciate and understand
I promise more abundance than you take him.
For those who have their anger in young children
I went into the depths of your innocence.
For those who need to frighten into submission,
I have found in within the original parent company.
For those who cause suffering to others,
He has the gift of RFEE tears.
For those who deny the right of another,
I remind you that the angels sang to honor you on the day of his
Birth.
For those who see the division and separation,
I recall that some only grows by bisecting a whole.
For those who have forgotten the grace of the mother, including
I send a gentle breeze caressing your face.
For those who are still somewhat incomplete
I offer you the perfect holiness of the moment.

1 comment:

The angels have the Arc Light. said...

The root of the Buddhist doctrine is that the resistance of the source of all suffering is. This prayer is addressed to the people of the opposition have their own pain and how they react to some that the passage to their suffering of others. And that is not from tyranny by force, but by caring for themselves.

Post a Comment