Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Hi Tech Birthday Invitations What Can I Give To My Girl For Her 18° Birthday?

What can I give to my girl for her 18° birthday? - hi tech birthday invitations

Hello everybody, my child will be 18 (like the 21st birthday of the United States, I am instead of Italy) ... I have a gift ... she bought me a new phone ... I do not give the same this ... but the cell is the only thing I can do ... Love is not much high-tech ... so that the iPod and other MP3 players are not things that are crazy ... a chain is very good, but it is quite simple ... a necklace or bracelet, that's all ... nothing more ... too easy ... I have a budget of $ 250 ... do not want to buy a ring ... is the anniversary of ... It is not a madman of clothing or bags, ... She loves books, stuffed animals (stuffed) ... still rings and bracelets and chains of love ... but the simple ... For example ... Tribal rings or gothic style, etc ... for the anniversary, which I admit might be a thin edge, real or bacelet ... HELP! HELP! HELP! Please ... Birthday is the 24th August ... I am pleased to provide information on a Nokia N73 ... but this is my last chance, if I can find something better ... Thanks to all!

11 comments:

~~ rAiN & sUmMeR~~ said...

The best gift you can give is "You" ..

VINCENT F V said...

What clothes start to fall

Anonymous said...

Return to the heart of Tiffany silver necklace .. http://tiffanyandco.com


Even if thats expensive custom styles that are affordable sterling silver

Loving Pink Smiles said...

Buy Sunglasses Coach:

http://www.coach.com/content/product.asp ...

I do not know if you've never heard of a coach, but he is a designer, bags, scarves, jewelry, sunglasses designs. For more information, visit http://www.coach.com/

Julie said...

trouble.very welll U or the decision is difficult to have to do here. get to be their gold rings used for the year, he likes breasts easily and perfectly. Believe me, they will love em ...

Julie said...

trouble.very welll U or the decision is difficult to have to do here. get to be their gold rings used for the year, he likes breasts easily and perfectly. Believe me, they will love em ...

princess... said...

Get a cup of tea with a tea set for all. Or something simple, but elegant.

♥ Sam ♥ said...

a car !!!!!!! haha kidding, but it would be nice! for only $ 250.00 If I id you get a pair of sunglasses from his trainer, coach bag, maybe a few trinkets from Tiffany's or just a shopping trip to $ 250.00 Choose what you want:] I hope this gives you some Ideas !!!!!

Samantha x0x-♥

PS try, edhardy + Juicy Couture
Apperal

♥ Sam ♥ said...

a car !!!!!!! haha kidding, but it would be nice! for only $ 250.00 If I id you get a pair of sunglasses from his trainer, coach bag, maybe a few trinkets from Tiffany's or just a shopping trip to $ 250.00 Choose what you want:] I hope this gives you some Ideas !!!!!

Samantha x0x-♥

PS try, edhardy + Juicy Couture
Apperal

anna said...

maybe you could get a plush toy, then a strap or chain on the toy. I think it's very nice.

anna said...

maybe you could get a plush toy, then a strap or chain on the toy. I think it's very nice.

Post a Comment