Monday, December 14, 2009

Peace Bedding In Stores Can Someone Help Me Find This Bedding Set??? PLZ!!!?

Can someone help me find this bedding set??? PLZ!!!? - peace bedding in stores

ok .... Here's the URL: http://cn1.kaboodle.com/hi/img/c/0/0/21/b/AAAADIraYxkAAAAAACG2Ag.jpg?v=1230746073000

Does anyone know where to get it? does not have a store ... A website could ... My mother is willing to pay with your credit card .......????
anddd ... Can anyone me some thoughts about my hall stage? "
3 of my walls are painted in blue and turquoise, and the wall that my bed is full size brown .... I paint in black ... (Plate paint) .... and ask .... would be nice if black and turquoise splashes paint on the wall, when I paint, is black ?????? I gotta go .......... I will publish more details when I have 2 hours .... Shopping. mmmkkk peace.


Xoxo,
Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment