Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Florida Heloc Is Now The Time For Me To Refinance And Consolidate By Debt?

Is now the time for me to refinance and consolidate by debt? - florida heloc

Here's the deal: I own a house in St. Petersburg, Florida, about $ 200,000. I have the house a little more than 2 years of ownership. The purchase price was 120,000. I pay the mortgage on the former owner on a monthly basis to 689.00. This is a 30-year loan at a fixed rate of 6%. In September, my insurance and taxes, follow mortgaged credit line with Bank of America. At that time I have to limit some 25,000 to 6500.00 (HELOC is 10 years). If you are me, what would you do?. Continue to pay on these loans are, or trying to pay for all the former owners to refinance, and the HELOC. Thank you for your time

No comments:

Post a Comment