Saturday, February 6, 2010

What Does Cervical Mucus Look Like Before Period Begins I Have No Idea What's Wrong With Me, Help? ( Preferably Only Women Answer This Question.)?

I have no idea what's wrong with me, Help? ( Preferably only women answer this question.)? - what does cervical mucus look like before period begins

I started my period 28 November and 3 December concluded. I had sex on 8 December protected and I can only ovulate two weeks later. I do not know if it's really not my ovulation or clear discharge usually went from white to light this time. I had slight pain in the abdomen on each side and a center just like when I start my day. It is the 4th January, and I have not started my time ... the only thing that has really changed is the decline in cervical mucus. I had a bit of stress lately, because I am afraid of being pregnant, so my period could be delayed for a few days? Even shortly after the day I had sex, the management of brown and yellow, which lasted for just one day started to bleed, then later started before I start my period. Is it because of an injury that may've received during vaginal intercourse? I have tried to use a buffer to see where he came from and by the looks of it originated in the wall of the vagina seems to be. The reason, asSo I asked, because it is stopping during the entire action is a good amount of pain, not until everything was ready. I have tried to investigate this in the medical sites, but it does not sound like what might have. . . Could Rough Sex painful drag my body through a loop? Is it because I do not drink water every day, but once in a blue moon? Could it be through lack of movement? Is it because I was stressed out ... Afraid that I be pregnant? If someone treated with all that I can not help you. I know I can ask for medical help because my teacher could suggest something, and then punish me for that. . . and who knows what else.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go to a doctor. We can not diagnose on responses from Yahoo.

Anonymous said...

After the D & C, as long as you can expect a MD told to wait before sex. If you are too early, you can get an infection and can cause pain and discharge brown yellow. Ask your gynecologist soon.

Anonymous said...

After the D & C, as long as you can expect a MD told to wait before sex. If you are too early, you can get an infection and can cause pain and discharge brown yellow. Ask your gynecologist soon.

Anonymous said...

After the D & C, as long as you can expect a MD told to wait before sex. If you are too early, you can get an infection and can cause pain and discharge brown yellow. Ask your gynecologist soon.

Anonymous said...

One of the things that are good for you to know that Sunday is day 3 not 4, and I would not worry if I were you, because sperm can live in the body for maximum 3 (ISH) day and the sound you ovulate until 14 days later. best wishes.

Anonymous said...

After the D & C, as long as you can expect a MD told to wait before sex. If you are too early, you can get an infection and can cause pain and discharge brown yellow. Ask your gynecologist soon.

Post a Comment