Monday, February 22, 2010

Heavy Cm Before Menstruation Am Ttc,had Hpt 7 Days Before Menstruation..too Early?

Am ttc,had hpt 7 days before menstruation..too early? - heavy cm before menstruation

I showed signs of pregnancy in the last days, such as burns, large breasts swollen, extreem mood swings, cravings, and yesterday now cm.I with blue-yellow-proof, not first morning (I know I 'am very impatient to know) negative.I, , the test was too early to try to show, however, that if you were pregnant? Also possible that these symptoms of PMS? I have a son, but his status 8 years, I can not really remember that I'm moving much.Also chair more often than usual.Could this to hormonal changes?
Thank you in advance for all who answered my questions lol crazy, it is very important for me because I am very worried. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment